Custom Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When Just Finding Them is Enough

This week I am going to look at something that sometimes happens when I find the person my client is looking for…

…they decide to leave the matter there!

They decide not to contact the person that they have spent so much time thinking about and spent so much money trying to track down.

Why do you suppose that is?


********************

I remember one of my clients, Joanne. She had never met her father, but as she had grown up she thought more and more about him. She wondered where he lived and whether he had a new family. She wondered what he was like and used to dream of having a chance to get to know him.

She did not know much about him and she felt uncomfortable about pressing her mother for information as she realised that it would be a sensitive subject for her. After trying a few ways of locating her father on her own, she asked me to find him for her.

I was pleased to help and in a couple of weeks I had located her father’s current address in Liverpool. Joanne was surprised when I told her that I had found him and she asked for time to think about what to do next.

It was just approaching Christmas and Joanne was able to spend time at home with her mother. The two of them had a good heart to heart and Joanne was able to ask all the questions she had about her father and how her parents had met and later split up.

In the New Year Joanne and I talked about her plans and she said that she no longer wanted to get in touch with her father. She said that she had discovered that the relationship she was looking for was with her mother and she was very happy now that they were talking openly at last.

********************

What is to be learned here?

My guess is that sometimes what we are really looking for is often closer to home than we first thought!

******************

I hope that this information is useful and that it helps you to find the person you are looking for.

The above article was provided by:
Giles and Louise from http://www.blood-ties.com/
E-mail: info@blood-ties.com

© 2009 Copyright http://free-and-instant-people-search.blogspot.com

No comments:

 Subscribe in a reader

Testimonials for free and instant people search

1. Thank you for your quick service and hard work on my search. I was able to locate an old friend that I had not heard from in 25 years. You guys are GREAT. - Matt H, California.

2. You guys awesome!!!!.I will recommend your site to all of my friends. Thanks a lot! - Patrick P, Arizona.

3. Just wanted to say thank you. The phone number and address you gave me was correct. I have hooked up with an old friend. Thanks again, money well spent. - Patrick M, Oregon.


Domize - the fastest domain name search ever!
Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button